• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I stopped by the "Survival Store" today

blackplague14

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
48   0
Reaction score
I had heard of a new survival supply store opening up in Marietta, so I got a chance to stop by their store today. It is in Marietta on Hwy 5, just south of I-75. I believe it is the store front location for www.truewilderness.com and www.kudzutactical.com.

They have a large selection of long term storage food supplies, back packs, and Magpul AR accessories. Limited amounts of Daniel Defense accessories, AK parts, and ammo. There were a couple of nice, helpful guys behind the counter. They will be expanding their inventory as the website and retail store grow.

I'm hoping they start to carry more AK accessories and bulk 7.62x39 ammo.

Anyways, it's a cool local business you should check out if you're in the area.

Nice bunch of people at the store. Prices are competitive with REI, Dicks, and Campmor on most camping gear and survival gadgets. Limited ammo and tactical gear accessories. The ammo they did have was a bit on the high side....but then again I can get my ammo at true wholesale prices.

LOL.......................it did come across as bragging (had my head up my fourth point of contact when I wrote it)...........I do a couple of group ammo buys each quarter. Not too far from you!

Last edited:
I've never been in on a group buy before but I'm interested in finding out about it. What particular calibers do you get? I've got 9mm and .40 currently. I'd be interested in prices and payment details if possible. Thanks for the heads up! By the way, I'd probably brag too! :laugh:

and the guys who owned the kudzu tactical part are taking over the whole thing so there will be more fun stuff plus heading more towards survival,guns,food storage,alternative power,etc and away from the camping/hiking stuff :) and thanks Taz :D

Back
Top Bottom