I test drove a 2016 Camaro SS..

just don't go around a corner at those speeds in one and ^^^^^^^^^^^^ on the extended warranty. pops is one of the head mechanics over at rick Hendrixs and I cant even count how many Camaros he gets in a week plus theres the rule of NEVER buy a brand new car, that is unless you liked getting raped in depreciation and issues to the new models that haven't shown their head yet

Pics or it didn't happen!
Lol I didn't take pics while I was driving but if I get one it will be a blue one like this:
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160322_984e3fdb1d9a30c41480e3fb30749308.jpg

just don't go around a corner at those speeds in one and ^^^^^^^^^^^^ on the extended warranty. pops is one of the head mechanics over at rick Hendrixs and I cant even count how many Camaros he gets in a week plus theres the rule of NEVER buy a brand new car, that is unless you liked getting raped in depreciation and issues to the new models that haven't shown their head yet
I enjoy rape like depreciation and issues. :)

For a microsecond I can feel warm and fuzzy that I've never been, or ever expect to be, in a position to buy a new car.

I know 3 people who have new generation camaros. Two are 2015. One a 2016. All three have had them in the shop multiple times. Electrical problems, fuel system problems. The 16 has already had a transmission and two computers replaced. Also has multiple rattles and noises coming from rear of the car. Dealer said that is normal. Hasn't made his first payment yet.

I know 3 people who have new generation camaros. Two are 2015. One a 2016. All three have had them in the shop multiple times. Electrical problems, fuel system problems. The 16 has already had a transmission and two computers replaced. Hasn't made his first payment yet.
For the money you would think better quality but no !!!sad

Back
Top Bottom