I test drove a 2016 Camaro SS..

I'm a Mustang GT guy myself. Enjoy your short windows/visibility ;) ;)

As a Camaro owner all I can say ia dont be the first car at a red light lol as you will be bending your neck looking for a light change. But with a tune, long tube headers, intake and cam... I must say they are pretty quick for how much they weigh

My only complaint was if you are above 6'2, you will be bunching in. My coworker loves to take us to lunch in his. I literally need to fold myself into.the passenger seat. And I can't see **** out of the side and back windows. It's fast though...

I know 3 people who have new generation camaros. Two are 2015. One a 2016. All three have had them in the shop multiple times. Electrical problems, fuel system problems. The 16 has already had a transmission and two computers replaced. Also has multiple rattles and noises coming from rear of the car. Dealer said that is normal. Hasn't made his first payment yet.

sounds about right

just don't go around a corner at those speeds in one and ^^^^^^^^^^^^ on the extended warranty. pops is one of the head mechanics over at rick Hendrixs and I cant even count how many Camaros he gets in a week plus theres the rule of NEVER buy a brand new car, that is unless you liked getting raped in depreciation and issues to the new models that haven't shown their head yet

I bought my Camaro in 95. 2 years after that model came out in 93. I've replaced the water pump, clutch, and tires.. That's it. Sucks to hear the new ones have issues. Maybe I am lucky with the quality of mine.

Holy crap that thing is nice. It is as close as I have experienced to a corvette with a back seat and a trunk. It is crazy fast and nice for the price. I mean sure it has some draw back but wow.

I have a friend that is 18 and she has a 2015 ss and it's pretty sweet. Custom fury orange interior. 64k follars.

Back
Top Bottom