I test drove a 2016 Camaro SS..

I know 3 people who have new generation camaros. Two are 2015. One a 2016. All three have had them in the shop multiple times. Electrical problems, fuel system problems. The 16 has already had a transmission and two computers replaced. Also has multiple rattles and noises coming from rear of the car. Dealer said that is normal. Hasn't made his first payment yet.
As much as I've been thrilled with my last GM purchase (new 2002), is as much as I hate GM and their bailout now. Good. I wish they'd go under.

I bought my Camaro in 95. 2 years after that model came out in 93. I've replaced the water pump, clutch, and tires.. That's it. Sucks to hear the new ones have issues. Maybe I am lucky with the quality of mine.

pretty much anything from the 90s > than anything new. This is esp true in American cars which now have worse electronics than german cars and didn't even know that was possible. Things have just gotten to complicated and intertwined. As someone that loves working on my own cars I have zero desire to own almost anything new

Snapchat-8791057572507833044.jpg

I know 3 people who have new generation camaros. Two are 2015. One a 2016. All three have had them in the shop multiple times. Electrical problems, fuel system problems. The 16 has already had a transmission and two computers replaced. Also has multiple rattles and noises coming from rear of the car. Dealer said that is normal. Hasn't made his first payment yet.

Doesn't surprise me.. I got rid of my colorado because of electrical glitches and the fact that it ate 2 computers in 30k miles

Back
Top Bottom