I want a 6.5 Creedmoor

Ultimately if your looking for a different hot interesting Caliber, buy it.
However a guy I know brought one off a friend then sold it because of 2 reasons.
He liked shooting a heavier bullet for hunting and there's no place he hunts that would require over a 400 yard shot. Sometimes we have no need for things we want then once we have them the thrill is over. One reason this site is full of people getting rid of stuff they thought they wanted.

Ultimately if your looking for a different hot interesting Caliber, buy it.
However a guy I know brought one off a friend then sold it because of 2 reasons.
He liked shooting a heavier bullet for hunting and there's no place he hunts that would require over a 400 yard shot. Sometimes we have no need for things we want then once we have them the thrill is over. One reason this site is full of people getting rid of stuff they thought they wanted.
Very true. I guess I am a hoarder at heart, as I rarely sell things, even if I don't use them. I got the bug for the 6.5 because my suppressor will be out of jail soon and wanted something besides the AR to put it on. I have a really long power line on my farm, that would be ideal for coyote and hog hunting, and I don't have a 6.5. I would also like to set up some long range steel targets, just for fun. The fact that it will cost less for me to reload the 6.5 compared to my 7 or 300 mags, is also a plus.

I can get you a browning x bolt 6.5 cm with 26 in barrel new in box in a week from a friend of mine. syn blu for $575 I have two and they shoot one in at 100 yds with factory ammo. Check them out.
Thanks, I will take a look at them. I don't think I want to go 26", as it will be really long with the suppressor, but I will check them out.

once I started reading about the 6.5 I wanted one. if I had a place to use its potential I'd own one.
was really considering the ruger precision until I held one. calling it heavy is an understatement.
it feels like 20 pounds. I'd hate to hike that up a mountain. I'm not a long gun guy anyway. Might change if I owned a few miles of land. I'm considering something more practical like a 300 blackout pistol with a can.

I went with the savage light weight hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor it's naked weight puts the gun a little over 5.5 lbs shoots sub moa with factory ammo. Can't complain one bit and cabelas has them on sale for $ 499
You just cost me $500. I have been wanting that rifle for a while, and at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for posting that man!

You just cost me $500. I have been wanting that rifle for a while, and at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for posting that man!
Do they not have the wood/blued versions on sale as well? I can't find them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Check reviews on Ruger American Predator sub $500 rifle that's blowing people's minds on accuracy. I picked one up for around $400 new in box adjustable Marksman trigger, free float, bedding block to the receiver, detachable 4-5 round box mag, threaded 24 medium bbl, flat black finish. Fits most of your criteria anyways. If your ok with showing up with a "poor boys" long range rifle then you should check em out.

I love mine. It is insanely accurate.

You just cost me $500. I have been wanting that rifle for a while, and at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for posting that man![/QUOTE

Man its a nice little gun aint it . I put a target spring in mine and it's breaking at 1.5 lb I love it light weight and hardly any recoil . People wanna talk crap about the creedmoor I did not buy mine for no long range I bought it to hunt off a tree stand it's light and the recoil is very light .

Back
Top Bottom