• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I want a new hobby

image.jpeg
Vampire hunting?

Guitar.......Iv'e played my whole life because its such a great stress reliever. Especially electric guitar. You gotta get over the hump though. For a while in the beginning it kinda sucks. But then you start to be able to play things you hear and it grows from there. If you don't like music though its probably not for you. Listening to free bird when I was a kid did it for me. I thought, my god wouldn't that be cool to learn the solo for that....how is that humanly possible, 20 something years later I can play it almost note for note and its very possible and now Iv'e realized there are MUCH hareder things to play.....the big challenge in free bird is endurance. I had to pick it up and put it down and learn all of the separate skills along the way. Guitars are also just freaking cool. each one is different....I know some guys that love to build them and work on them that can't play for ****. Others who can shred that can't change their own strings. Its a broad hobby with lots of great measureable goals milestones along the way

I've certainly enjoyed this thread!

I wish I could devote some time to gardening! Always had a garden growing up but have a lot of other things that occupy my time these days.

Back
Top Bottom