• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Resurrecting an old hobby (fedex hate thread)

Here is one little example of why I have hate for FedEx, my address is 1721. One of those packages was mine, who knows who it belongs to now. This is the picture that Fedex sent me to prove they delivered:

Attachments

• fedex delivery.jpg
    fedex delivery.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 17
So my bass was going to be delivered early on Monday. Didn't happen. Wednesday was suppose to be the deliver by date. Didn't get loaded onto the truck. I went by Dollar General to make sure and they didn't have it. Manager asked me how big it was and I told him 53". He told me they don't hold packages over 48" and it would get turned away. Wtf would it let me reroute here then? I went to the Braselton sorting facility about 30 min from me and fortunately a dude helped me there somewhat by rerouting for pickup there... tomorrow. I understand, it's a big facility. I hate fedex so much. I've never had such an ordeal with a delivery company before.

Still not available for pick up. I called customer service and all they said was they'll pass on the message. I'm gonna wait until Monday I guess and if still no word I'll get in contact with the company I bought it from and see what they can do. I hate fedex with a passion. I've never ever thought of adding anyone to a purge list but they are number #1 right now. I can't express how I feel without making terroristic threats, but they are absolutely worthless subhuman dog****. I will do everything I can to never have to use fedex again. I will pay a business extra to not use them.

It finally arrived! Customer service messed up logistics even further and rerouted my bass back to Dollar General. I got the notification last night. This morning I stopped by DG and spoke to the manager and gave him my info. He was kind enough to hold it for me even though it was larger than what they accept and called me when it came in. My last worry was if it was damaged. It is not, so all is good and bass looks amazingly metal.

Sorry for the endless ranting on here. ODT is an outlet for me I guess.

Back
Top Bottom