I won't be back.

Only reason I know this is I had to deal with ruger (super nice people, great cs) and they told me if the magazine replacement didn't solve the issue, they'd send me a lable. I asked them about shipping back to me, and they said it could be sent directly back to me since they are the manufacturer.

I've sent a few guns to a Gunsmith in MA a few times and I sent them directly to him and he sent them directly back to me. I can't imagine why a manufacturer wouldn't do the same?

I keep hearing these stories. My experience there is always great and I always get great service. On top of all that, they always have what Im looking for. I will continue to shop there and hope this doesnt dissuade others from going there. I mean, just let their success tell you, they are doing something right. Or at least they are doing it right a heck of a lot more than they do it wrong.

Just sayin

By the way, the dealer under no circumstances is suppose to release the 4473, even if you make a typo on one, they have to keep it and void it.

I want to like AO. I really, really do, but they are setup to handle the lowest common denominator. I've bought a few guns there, but I rarely walked away thinking "wow I really enjoyed that experience."

I want to like AO. I really, really do, but..."

I'm with ya. I could about throw a football and hit the store from my house. Stinks to have such a big store with so many good things in them to suck so bad. They're either too expensive, don't give you the time of day, ****s, or too busy to buy anything. I'd rather go to Cherokee even with the extra time & gas.

I'm with ya. I could about throw a football and hit the store from my house. Stinks to have such a big store with so many good things in them to suck so bad. They're either too expensive, don't give you the time of day, ****s, or too busy to buy anything. I'd rather go to Cherokee even with the extra time & gas.

Ya'll must be going at the busiest time of day or not be as pretty as me or something. I have never remotely had a bad experience there. Its like Toys R Us for guns. Its where I go 75% of the time

It's worth walking into a shop where everyone knows you by your first name. Then the owner asks you how the last gun purchased is doing.. I like to feel important when I spend my hard earned $ however little it may be.. I'm not a fan of assembly line business

That sucks for you but really, I have never purchased a gun, new or used without pulling back slides, hammers, ejecting whatever and everything short of loading with live ammo and firing off a shot first. Not uncommon for a place, after they move into a bigger place, to tighten up and offer customer less, usually a result of higher overhead.

Back
Top Bottom