• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'd like to issue a friendly challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe both guns would finish the course with a very slight edge to the Glock but I don't believe both shooters would if I design the drills.

To do it for the purpose of the challenge, the course of fire I would propose would take between 4-6 hours to shoot running hard or 6-8 with a few rest breaks.
The guys on here that have been to high intensity schools or trained in service would recognize the drills & courses of fire that would be used.
You don't REALLY know your gun till you've shot 1500-2500 rds. in 2 or 3 days through it.
Freaking "theories" go out the window & "pretty" is not part of the equation.

Your hands will bleed, your thumb HURTS from reloading a few thousand rounds into mags., and if you're gun has any sharp edges... you will find them.
I've seen guys using their middle finger to press the trigger because their index finger was exhausted & cramping.

Good times.

If you are going to "mouth off" like a man then you need to step up & back it up... or shut up & go sit in the back with the other non-combatants and pet your "pretty pistol".

Whoooooooooa there cowboy. I'm not looking to conquer Rome. I'm still learning how to shoot this thing and my hands are too pretty to bleed.

I believe both guns would finish the course with a very slight edge to the Glock but I don't believe both shooters would if I design the drills.

To do it for the purpose of the challenge, the course of fire I would propose would take between 4-6 hours to shoot running hard or 6-8 with a few rest breaks.
The guys on here that have been to high intensity schools or trained in service would recognize the drills & courses of fire that would be used.
You don't REALLY know your gun till you've shot 1500-2500 rds. in 2 or 3 days through it.

Your hands will bleed, your thumb HURTS from reloading a few thousand rounds into mags., and if you're gun has any sharp edges... you will find them.
I've seen guys using their middle finger to press the trigger because their index finger was exhausted & cramping.

Good times.

If you are going to "mouth off" like a man then you need to step up & back it up... or shut up & go sit in the back with the other non-combatants and pet your "pretty pistol".

Someone put on their serious pantz tonight.

Good times.

where do I sign up? sounds like a blast:p

I think to keep it fair . Both should use both guns like on Top Shot & do your best no matter which you are shooting .

!!!! GO RUGER !!!! Oh thats right ya'll are not putting a real gun in the competition . LOL . :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom