• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"I'd Rather be Judged by 12 than Carried...Blah...Blah....Blah........

[Broken External Image]:

You are killing me bro... HAHA... there are a lot of people on the ODT that you learn to respect over time, ink is certainly one of them, when he speaks it would be nice if people, ESPECIALLY the new ones, listen and think about it. (When Romi speaks I tend to have whatever I'm drinking come out through my nose... )

Just saying...

Time well spent for a lot of folks, I'm sure. Keep up the good work. :thumb:

While it may be my full-time occupation I think that those people in the gun community who have taken the time to educate themselves do us all a service by sharing that knowledge w/ others.
This forum has progressed a great deal from "the early days" when there were too many posers vomiting out terrible suggestions regarding laws, tactics, gun recommendations, etc.
More & more I've seen good, solid advice made by members on here.

As you would imagine when it has been your primary profession for some time & you go to great lengths to "vet" your content/advice & you consult numerous reference materials to confirm the value/ legality of your content its insulting when someone haphazardly tries to refute your professional opinion w/ an unfounded, not very well thought out opinion of their own... its a bit irritating & frustrating.

By contrast its is a pleasure to hear such good advice on laws, tactics, gear, guns, etc. that has become more & more common on here.
As I've said before, collectively we're all a lot smarter as a group than any one of us (myself included) are by themselves.

Last edited:
chill pill.jpg

Anyone can choose to follow the law for carring a firearm. You can follow the law of what you can carry, how you can carry it, and most importantly WHEN to use it But when the time comes to use it the only law that matters is self preservation.

Not sure if you are being a smart ass or not. But you can easily accidentally go over the speed limit...

Your absolutely right!!....If I accidently go 5 miles over the speed limit and I realize it....and say......Hell....and drop my speed to the speed limit or I deliberately and knowingly go over the speed limit because I feel like it and I maybe don't agree with the posted limit. Who is NOT following the Rule of Law?? See we can play word semantics all night long......its when you know what the law is and you choose to ignore it and then you say its ok because I'm willing to suffer the consequences....
and I don't agree with it anyway..........

Back
Top Bottom