• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"I'd Rather be Judged by 12 than Carried...Blah...Blah....Blah........

Doesn't matter who you are, it's IMPOSSIBLE to abide by ALL laws.
No it is not impossible to obey all the laws, however you can chose to break them.In all the posts you and others say they cannot obey, there have not been any that you cannot obey if you want.

Wow....really have to work with these young kids.........No what I have been saying is that the Cliche is arrogant. Why??....read my original post. Being perfect me??

Unless you believe that I am in fact Jesus Christ....which I doubt that you will....(again...read all the posts).........no I am not perfect. But when you accuse me of breaking laws without knowing who I am and without telling me which laws I have broken, again without knowing me.......that's pompous!!

I never said you break laws, but I am pretty sure people break the law everyday without doing so on purpose or realizing it. So you are telling me when you drive everyday you never go over the speed limit at all? Even if its 1 mph?

I never said you break laws, but I am pretty sure people break the law everyday without doing so on purpose or realizing it. So you are telling me when you drive everyday you never go over the speed limit at all? Even if its 1 mph?
If he did it would be because he choose to, not because it was accidental.

Back
Top Bottom