"I'd Rather be Judged by 12 than Carried...Blah...Blah....Blah........

Matter of fact I do and I did. I drive for a living. My driving record is what keeps me in a job. I don't break the laws because 1. my job depends on it and 2....even bigger than my job......is that imagine you driving through a neighborhood and the posted speed is 30. It's quiet, nothing going on, and you think 30 is stupid, so you drive 40. Now all of a sudden a 6 year old rolls out of a driveway on his bike, right into your path!!.......You lock it up, strike the child, killing the child. The police do a complete investigation, and after determining from impact, skid marks etc. that you LIED about how fast you are going......you go straight to jail!!

Sorry pal.......you failed on that one!!.....Try another!

Sooo let me get this straight. You make this thread saying people are arrogant for saying "I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6". But you are here talking about how perfect you are and you never break laws not even slightly. Right......

Ok sir, I will remove myself from a thread where we cannot be honest and admit that we've broken the law. I drive for a living also, it just happens to be at quite a different speed than you do, and its legal.

Ok but that does not make any logical sense........I carry a gun all the time. It is to protect myself or myself and my wife if she is with me........How am I going to face prosecution if I do everything correctly??.........

So.....the LAW says I can not carry my gun into a school, but my child is having an event that I want to attend and I won't GO ANYWHERE without my gun....so I go with my gun...and hope I don't get found out??.........Well then....your just another criminal who has broken the law and if you do get found out and arrested, then face your jury of your peers and have a ball~!!
That cliche' doesn't mean you WILL face prosecution for doing it right it means you are willing to face it. I carry a knife with me everywhere as most men should, including when I go to into a school and have to leave my firearm locked in my vehicle.

That cliche' doesn't mean you WILL face prosecution for doing it right it means you are willing to face it. I carry a knife with me everywhere as most men should, including when I go to into a school and have to leave my firearm locked in my vehicle.

The cliché, as I have always interpreted it, means " I'll break the law before I die"...because if its a righteous shoot, you'll never be "judged by 12."

Sooo let me get this straight. You make this thread saying people are arrogant for saying "I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6". But you are here talking about how perfect you are and you never break laws not even slightly. Right......

Wow....really have to work with these young kids.........No what I have been saying is that the Cliche is arrogant. Why??....read my original post. Being perfect me??

Unless you believe that I am in fact Jesus Christ....which I doubt that you will....(again...read all the posts).........no I am not perfect. But when you accuse me of breaking laws without knowing who I am and without telling me which laws I have broken, again without knowing me.......that's pompous!!

Back
Top Bottom