• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an even better rant. I was drinkin beer and watching tv on Friday night at 11:30 and I see lights coming up my driveway. I grabbed my AR and a full combat load and went out the back. I low crawled around the front and that shady bastard was standing on my porch. I yelled to him that I had him in my sights and to drop what he was holding. He dropped the bag and threw his hands up. I made him get prone then cleared his car before approaching him. I asked what the hell he thought he was doin? He said "I'm the delivery driver for Pizza Hut". Turns out I ordered a pizza when I was drankin. I told him he needs to be more careful about where he goes that late at night. I paid him for my pizza but I did not tip him. I told him that I would have given him a tip if he had come at a more reasonable hour.
...I would've dropped more than just the pizza if some drunk popped up out of the weeds with an AR....you'd have to get a haz-mat crew out there to clean up the load I'd poop.

I had a Fed Ex experience similar, about 8 or later My electronic alarm went off, detects motion, have round the house. I looked out and saw a Budget rental van in the drive and an African America Male with a didntdonuffin hairdo walking in the drive so, I bailed out the back, circled around behi8nd the drive, and armed with VP9, light/laser, Level III vest, and got behind the van while he was in the rear rummaging around. Then he came out, shocked at the sight/sights, ameriglo, and said quickly Fed Ex delivery, and reached out with a box, I had him put it on the ground and get the hell out. It was a Fed Ex delivery, but stupid on their part, no uniform, rental van, and didndonuffin delivering in street rags. Lucky he didn't have to assume the position till locals came in. I hope the delivery folks are reading these before they get an innocent temp nailed.

This reminds me of the time I heard a knock on my door. I quickly went out back into my workshop where the entrance to my underground bunker is hidden. I pulled the hammer that is actually a secret lever to gain access to the stairs to the bunker and descended them with the silent cunning of a ninja Sasquatch. I followed the tunnels through my underground catacombs and reached the area just below my front door. I had a trapdoor at the front door that dropped into a cell inside my underground layer. I pushed the button to trigger the trapdoor and in fell none other than Ed McMahon. He had a giant check from publishers clearing house with my name on it worth a total of 1 million dollars. Boy we laughed and laughed at that little mix up!

happens alot right now, all shippers are slammed so they grab whatever help they can find. Hell there was a story while back about how folks migrate to amazon facilities from all around the country during the holidays because they have so much holiday work, they talk about whole fields just filled with RV's of amazon workers and once the season is done they disperse.

Unmarked white van just drove down our driveway 100' and my doorbell rang at 8pm Sunday in the dark. Not knowing who the hell it was I grabbed my pistol and a bright light and went out the back to come around the front. An unmarked van with headlights on is backing down my driveway so I carefully walked up on it and hit a lady driver with the bright beam as she is stammering in broken English about package at door. REALLY! Turns out it was from Amazon. Morons!

End rant!

Talk about first-world problems. /sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom