• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea, stop buying things that have to be shipped.
Or, just ship them to your neighbor's house, let them deal with it, pickup your stuff during daylight hours when the husband's at work.
Bonus points for neighbor young, hot wife.
Double points if she answers the door scantily clad.
Triple bonus for really hot redhead.

Our UPS man has been delivering at 10:00 or later each night. The first time he delivered after black Friday my wife and I were laying on the couch. All the sudden she yells that someone is at the door. Being after 10:00, my first thought was to grab my pistol but I'm sure not opening the door or sneaking out the back. I looked out the window and the only thing there was the brown box. We are in a neighborhood and don't sit too far back from the street but he parks in front of the driveway which you can't see unless you are looking from the dining room.

As far as the unmarked trucks. Fedex and UPS have been using rentals to supplement the fleet for the last 20+ years. However, Fedex at least makes sure the employees have uniforms and ID badges.

A couple of years ago, I was deer hunting on family property. I shot a deer that promptly ran away. I waited a little while then went after him. I didn't wait long enough and when I found him, he jumped up and ran away again. I tracked him across my property, across the road, and onto a neighbor's property. I walked up to my neighbor's house with a pistol on my side and a rifle on my shoulder and knocked on his door. When he opened it, I explained what happened and asked permission to track the deer on his property. He consented.

Some of you fine fellas would have shot me...
Just for old times.

Or, just ship them to your neighbor's house, let them deal with it, pickup your stuff during daylight hours when the husband's at work.
Bonus points for neighbor young, hot wife.
Double points if she answers the door scantily clad.
Triple bonus for really hot redhead.

Quadruple bonus if she's bored.
Quintuple bonus if she cannot remember her vows.
SEXtuple bonus if she's not busy and hubby's not supposed to be home for a while.

I'm severely disapponted with everyone in the thread. Not one of your stories involve a couch dive on the way out the back door. Tactical fail on all of you! You need more training if you want to claim high drag low speed operator status.

Nobody has been elbow shot or 'bladed' away from the delivery person either......yawn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom