• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a delivery I made when I was working at Pizza Hut. I showed up at this guy’s house around 11:30 already irritated that people would wait until the very last minute to order pizza. So you can imagine how I felt when this fat drunk bastard comes crawling out of the woods on his belly and elbows screaming about what I’m doing there so late, threatening me with a giant black dildo and going on about how he had me in the sights of his “AR15”. Then this Asian lady comes out and starts yelling at both of us. It was really bizarre...
I have an even better rant. I was drinkin beer and watching tv on Friday night at 11:30 and I see lights coming up my driveway. I grabbed my AR and a full combat load and went out the back. I low crawled around the front and that shady bastard was standing on my porch. I yelled to him that I had him in my sights and to drop what he was holding. He dropped the bag and threw his hands up. I made him get prone then cleared his car before approaching him. I asked what the hell he thought he was doin? He said "I'm the delivery driver for Pizza Hut". Turns out I ordered a pizza when I was drankin. I told him he needs to be more careful about where he goes that late at night. I paid him for my pizza but I did not tip him. I told him that I would have given him a tip if he had come at a more reasonable hour.

Reminds me of a delivery I made when I was working at Pizza Hut. I showed up around 11:30 already irritated that people would wait until the very last minute to order pizza. So you can imagine how I felt when this fat drunk bastard comes crawling out of the woods on his belly and elbows screaming about what I’m doing there so late, threatening me with a giant black dildo and going on about how he had me in the sights of his “AR15”. Then this Asian lady comes out and starts yelling at both of us. It was really bizarre...
He called his g.b.d. 'AR15'?

Reminds me of a delivery I made when I was working at Pizza Hut. I showed up at this guy’s house around 11:30 already irritated that people would wait until the very last minute to order pizza. So you can imagine how I felt when this fat drunk bastard comes crawling out of the woods on his belly and elbows screaming about what I’m doing there so late, threatening me with a giant black dildo and going on about how he had me in the sights of his “AR15”. Then this Asian lady comes out and starts yelling at both of us. It was really bizarre...
Did he say his name was Karl?

:pound:

When I watch TV, I normally watch my cameras on a separate screen. If someone comes up the driveway which is 100ft from the road and they come to the front door, the front lights come on automatically. I am prepared for hostilities and I ask over the front intercom what they want.
If an inadequate response is given then Law enforcement will be notified. I will not open the door.
Hopefully no other measure of force will be required to remove said threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom