• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If guns are banned, then what?

images

The only way a ban would be passed if the media sways enough Republicans in the House... which is possible. I don't recalll there being any preluding event to the 1994 AWB. This time we have a few tragic preluding events. So that's a major difference to the last ban.

Or if an executive order is put through under the guide of Homeland Security / NSA

If Ms. Feinstein has her way:
It [the bill] will ban the sale, the transfer, the transportation and the possession,” the California senator said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “Not retroactively, but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets.”

Feinstein needs an f***ing dictionary...I was utterly confused by her statement and went as far as looking the word "prospectively" up because the statement was confusing. The only thing I can rationally assume is that she meant to say proactively, not prospectively......

IF that is her intent, and ASSUMING Obama doesnt do some end around with an excutive order, and assuming her language gets passed (lots of assumptions) you will be able to keep what you have, and the magazines that are bigger than 10 rounds will be worth more than the rifle. Pmags are already way more expensive than they were 2 weeks ago....

Back
Top Bottom