• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If your ad say heavily in my favor ........

Yep, you ain't lyin' brother.

I think I'm gonna start doing that myself. 7 years here and I've only put one asshat on the list for getting pissed cause I wouldn't take his dumbass offer of less than half of my asking price and then kept PM'ing me demanding I sell him my gun. I can't believe folks are still dealing with that POS, 6 negs and on the untrusted trader list but folks still do. Smdh....

But hey, it wouldn't be the ODT if we didn't beat the hell outta that damn dead horse at least once or twice a week. Lol!
I just about to put a douchnozzle on ignore....just for the reason of not answering a p.m......wait if I put him on ignore then I won't be able to see if he finally answers my p.m....ha ha....I know what I'll let him answer my p.m. then I'll just ignore him without actually putting him on ignore....lol

I'd be happy & jump for joy and do triple back flips, if some of these yahoos would just answer a Dang PM. I guess they're just not motivated sellers:doh:

Thursday is unanswered pm rant day. Or is that Wednesday? I should start a rant about not using the correct day for a rant.

I just about to put a douchnozzle on ignore....just for the reason of not answering a p.m......wait if I put him on ignore then I won't be able to see if he finally answers my p.m....ha ha....I know what I'll let him answer my p.m. then I'll just ignore him without actually putting him on ignore....lol
You can still get PM's from someone on ignore, you just won't see anything they post in any forums. If you get a PM, and in the 'delete' function, you select 'delete & ignore future responses in this PM', they can still start a new PM.

It's kinda like this.....

"I've got said item fsft ,but you got to let me screw you over to get it"

You wantin' this here Kimber?
weknowmemes.com_generator_uploads_generated_g1481580723489709104.jpg

Back
Top Bottom