• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're asking more than $150 for something

I've seen many postings with pictures where someone let the seller know that what they actually had was not what they listed. Without the pictures, someone could have made a deal on something other than what they thought it was.

I've seen many postings with pictures where someone let the seller know that what they actually had was not what they listed. Without the pictures, someone could have made a deal on something other than what they thought it was.

If you make a deal without pictures, it's all on you.

That's like leaving for a meet without prior contact with the other party, just before either party leaves for the meet.

If you make a deal without pictures, it's all on you.

That's like leaving for a meet without prior contact with the other party, just before either party leaves for the meet.

You are correct. I was referring to making the deal not closing the deal. Wasting time doing research and making offers on the wrong item.

You are correct. I was referring to making the deal not closing the deal. Wasting time doing research and making offers on the wrong item.

How can you make offers on something you haven't seen?

I've seen firearms for sail on here that were in "Great/Good" condition, with a few handling marks, and some pitting.:wacko:

They looked like they were handled with a running chainsaw, and the "great/good" condition was from years gone by.:shocked:

A picture is worth a thousand lies. lol:tape2:

image.jpg

Custom Polish target pistol. Very low round count.

Back
Top Bottom