• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're gonna buy a Toyota

I have been looking real hard at New and used Tacomas, and used Tundras. Don't need one, but really want one.

I just can't see paying $45K-$50K for a used Tundra. It actually violates my principles even thinking about it.

When you say used Tacoma,

How used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Everyone knows Tacomas are made from indestructible materials and have engines designed and built by alien tech so they never break down. That's why the asking prices are within $5-10K of new prices regardless of year or mileage lol.

Same goes for 4Runners. I would like to own another but I REFUSE to pay the prices they carry these days. I've owned both a Prerunner Taco and a limited 4 Runner (bought brand new) and I just can't understand why they cost so much. They're good vehicles but not that good.

I bought my Tacoma new. The prices were much lower then but dealers were trying to get the same price for 2 year old models even then. I couldn’t justify current prices.

Exactly. A few months ago I told my wife I was planning on buying myself an Omega Seamaster for my birthday in January. When I told her it would be about $4500.00 she just said " Uh huh...And where is MY $4500.00?" Not a good response .
“Where’s my $4,500?”

“It’s at your future job site where you save $4,500 from your pay.”

Okay I would never say that. But I would think it quietly.

“Where’s my $4,500?”

“It’s at your future job site where you save $4,500 from your pay.”

Okay I would never say that. But I would think it quietly.
Oh yeah definitely. And granted I don't NEED a watch that expensive but I have wanted one for decades. So I figured why not get something I want while I can still enjoy it. I don't have a new truck or a bass boat or a side by side or a motorcycle or lots of other expensive ****. So the way I see it I should be able to splurge one at least one thing I really want before I get too old.

I’d love to have a 08 or 10 tundra , but just isn’t in the budget .

Gonna wind up with another 07-08 expedition most likely .

Yea the 2nd gens are nice, but the pricing on them with 200k miles is pretty whacky.

Toyota is the best and my favorite's, however the prices are not friendly toward the working man. If new prices go up, most likely the used demand will go up and they will go up too. However its so high now, can't imagine the used market can stomach these higher prices, has to be a top end somewhere.

If jobs stay up, it wont' be like 2008, we will see everybody i know with a crystal ball says its fuzzy lo.

Back
Top Bottom