• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

I love me some hamburgers. Not your typical common franchise locations though. Mom and pop local businesses are my go to. In Commerce we have Hucks which I frequent once or twice a week. My favorite burger joints are in Athens though. Clocked and The Grill are so good Wimpy himself would come right out of the comic strip.

View attachment 6422780
Is Hucks that good? Been driving by that place for 30 years but never stopped. The Grill was good but haven’t been in years. Clocked is on my list to try.

pulp_fiction-samuel_l_jackson-burger.jpg

As soon as I saw your thread title it took me right back to about 1963 or ‘64 maybe. Saturday morning cartoons would be on and ol’ Wimpy would be beggin’ for burgers. 😂 Here in Newnan probably my favorite place for a burger away from home would be the “Hella Burger” from RPM which is actually owned by one of our own members here, @HELVIS88. He’s a really good dude and his restaurant/bar is great, they have outdoor dining that’s even dog friendly too and of course 2A friendly also. So if you’re ever in Newnan drop by RPM and grab some really good food & drinks, I can also recommend the Irish Nachos, bring a big appetite with ya! And say hey to Joe if you can catch him. 😂
Sounds like an ODT Meet & Greet is in order!!!

Back
Top Bottom