• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Homeless 😔

I've had a lot of medical issues the past years from not taking better care of myself like we all should.
I lost my job last year cause Covid issues and my wife of 15 years Had an Affair so we separated.
I just lost my place due to lack of income so couldn't resign the lease even if I'd liked to.
I'm Drug free NO CRIMINAL record 37 years old white Male currently staying in my car in Winder area Barrow County.
If anyone has a spare room and could help me out for a Month I'd really appreciate it A LOT.
This is the first time I've ever had to face a homeless situation in all my life and never was prepared.
Please pm me. If you need a full tank of fuel and groceries I can help. Cell phone bill too.

Can get u under my plan if needed. I’m in Rome and can make it worth your trip and help with gifting a pelican cooler/ice To keep stuff cold for a few days too along with donating less perishables.

I have been there and had no help. Would like to give back if I can.

Please pm me. If you need a full tank of fuel and groceries I can help. Cell phone bill too.

Can get u under my plan if needed. I’m in Rome and can make it worth your trip and help with gifting a pelican cooler/ice To keep stuff cold for a few days too along with donating less perishables.

I have been there and had no help. Would like to give back if I can.
Good man!

Good man!
Thank you but I’m hoping our friend can contact me.

I would give him a place to stay but I canme back from vacation to a rotten fridge crap all over my floors, dead body smell, flies and am having to pull flooring/dumpster and chop up a fallen tree all at once.

Plus two babies my hands are REALLY full.

I’m assuming our area had a storm while we were gone.

My friend in ranger told me he had a windy storm I’m thinking that was it.

It was LITERALLY the second day into our vacay so the rotten crap was BAD

kris if he contacts you let us know. Lots of ppl here wanting to help.

Hopefully he can at least make it to a library w free net to check in. ( hopefully he knows that resource is there)

Thank you sir

Every man that grew up having to work for a living can relate , hope he is willing to help his self a little . Lots of good folks on here to help.
The anxiety is the killer.

Forget not having anything.

Anxiety to someone new to it can kill.

It’s DEADLY.

WE ARE HERE OP!!!!!

Been there !!!

Please talk to us!!!

It’s something you cannot control and can drive Normal men to ends.

We are here OP. And some of us KNOW.

Don’t hesitate to pm us and talk.

I am here!

Crazy hours? IM HERE!!!

Back
Top Bottom