• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Homeless 😔

What's your location? Profile says Athens, is that correct?
Winder is where I stay at Now...
UPDATE:
Ive been doing UBER eats & Door dash deliveries to have money to better myself. I came across a old disabled man that offered me a roommate deal if I pay him $400 a month.
Things started looking up and much better till I was informed my car payment was due in full that I was behind on. I didn't have the exact amount they required and the REPO my car yesterday 😭.
I begged them to allow me to arrange payments that I can afford and my situation but they don't care.
Now I have no transportation and will lose my job along with my place to stay.
I will be forced to live on the streets in a week's time, I'm heart broken and very depressed at this time. My car was everything to me and made my life possible now I have nothing 😣😣

Take a look at Lyfts rent and drive program. You can rent a car from one of their partners and drive for them. I don't know what the moneyblooks like, but it's worth searching lyft express drive.

What happened with this? Sounded like a killer deal.
I agree. I have met KrisD KrisD and he’s a straight shooter. Out of generosity, he made an offer that I don’t think was even acknowledge. I may be wrong…..My sympathy waned at this point.

Kris offer was a while ago guys and yes was a great offee it was for a weeks work . I had to find a full time or atleast more permanent work.

Back
Top Bottom