• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Homeless 😔

The homeless stuff sucks, I've been there. If I wasn't married I'd be homeless at the moment due to panic disorder. I lost my job to constant anxiety and panic and still unemployed for the better part of 1.5 yrs. The VA is working on it but they don't get in no hurry. If I were you I'd apply to companies like Swift Transport because they will send you to Phoenix, put you in a hotel and train you to get a CDL and put you to work driving over the road making good money and the truck has the sleeper on the back so you wouldn't have to be homeless and since you live in the truck you could work all the time and take your time off in different states.

The homeless stuff sucks, I've been there. If I wasn't married I'd be homeless at the moment due to panic disorder. I lost my job to constant anxiety and panic and still unemployed for the better part of 1.5 yrs. The VA is working on it but they don't get in no hurry. If I were you I'd apply to companies like Swift Transport because they will send you to Phoenix, put you in a hotel and train you to get a CDL and put you to work driving over the road making good money and the truck has the sleeper on the back so you wouldn't have to be homeless and since you live in the truck you could work all the time and take your time off in different states.
Thanks I'll check out SWIFT right now and I love driving it's funny you mention that I always wanted to be a Rig driver.

I‘ve been in tight spots many times and I’ve been helped by some extremely generous people. Just seems like a lot of people have offered help or assistance here on the ODT and he’s not taken anyone up on their offer. Hope the best for him all the same.
A lot of what you see posted here in the forum will be all you see. Some out of kindness and privacy discuss details in a more private avenue such as PM, text or phone calls. Regardless of how you feel or how cynical you are about a situation, just remember that there is a person with real needs asking for help. Remember to treat others the way you want to be treated, it goes a long way for them and for you.

Good luck with everything DEADPOOL DEADPOOL

I’m looking forward to the post from DEADPOOL DEADPOOL that he’s employed and things are looking good!

The help that ODT patrons bring to the table is one of the main reasons I’m on here. It’s pretty awesome And what I personally believe a tribe should be anyway.

Ok boys Im going to start a New thread here soon, Ive got his rent covered by my family, we got him some food items. Im going to temporarily employ him at my company till we can figure the car thing out. Please be on the lookout.

Finding him employment is the easy part its the car part that's gonna be hard.

DEADPOOL DEADPOOL If you‘re interested in driving rigs, look at Millis Transfer. They have a school here in Georgia. They put you in a hotel while in school, then you get your own truck with a sleeper, tv, and Directv for free. They are a much better company than Swift and have a far superior reputation. They also pay much better than Swift.

Back
Top Bottom