I'm So excited!!!!

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Picked up the wife a new car this weekend, and as a reward, I had some money to play with. So I took my play money and started looking all over the odt, and go figure, every ar15 was WAAAAY overpriced..So I kept looking around and found something that REALLY caught my eye..
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/329871-FS-Kimber-pro-TLE-2?highlight=kimber

While it looks like an ordinary Kimber, it looked almost EXACTLY like the one I traded off over a year and a half ago. I traded it off for no other reason that I was getting tired of only having 1 gun. So, I go back through my pictures on fb, and back through an older listing I posted, and they look completely identical. So I pm fatboyonfire and ask him bout it, and told him the member that I traded it off to, which is the same guy he bought it off of... Now, I have had quite a few 1911's, mostly ria, think a springfield and a taurus, but the kimber I had was my pride and joy.. SO tomorrow, I will be buying my FIRST 1911. For sentimental reasons, she's coming home back to me. I may choot it a few times, but she's going in the safe as being my first 1911.. Man I could tell some stories of when I had that gun..good times.

Great to hear. I am trying to do the same as I had to get rid of one of mine a while back. The only problem I'm having is convincing the current owner to let me buy it from him instead of trading as he wishes. I kick myself daily for it.

I got dibs on first trade offer in three days. :laugh:

Lol toss me an ar 15 and we may have a deal. I threw the 60 up, and forgot about it, she's too pretty for me to get rid of. Now that Kimber, I dunno, I may have a sentimental attachment.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/52385-TWO-FOR-Trade-or-Sell?highlight=kimber+pro+tle+ii

Here was my last listing of her...

Back
Top Bottom