• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm trying to get the best ammo deal...

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
So this company has reloads for $215 a case of 9mm. They also have the same ammo, except it says "NEW" for $234. I'm assuming "NEW" is new brass casing and everything. So what do you guys think? Should I go for reloads since its basically the same ammo just cosmetically lesser at a better price?

I was actually debating on Freedom. They had the reloads for that price and "New" for a couple bucks more. Do you think their reloads is just as good as the NEW ones they load? I'm mainly focusing on the subsonic.

I was actually debating on Freedom. They had the reloads for that price and "New" for a couple bucks more. Do you think their reloads is just as good as the NEW ones they load? I'm mainly focusing on the subsonic.

I shoot nothing but reloads in handguns. Take from that what you will, but I see no reason to purchase "New" manufactured ammunition.

I shoot nothing but reloads in handguns. Take from that what you will, but I see no reason to purchase "New" manufactured ammunition.

Yeah, just wasn't sure if they used different powder or loaded it at different specs. I guess I'll order a case of the reloads. I can use extra $20 savings!

Didn't you just sell 600 rounds of 9mm for a crazy low price?

Yeah I posted up my Federal Eagle. Giving freedom a try. I got them for a pretty good price so I'm not trying to make money off of anything, just selling it so I can buy the freedom.

Freedom makes great stuff. To save even a little more money, go for their "Blaster" line of reloads. They are the same spec, just not as "pretty".

AIM Surplus and SG Ammo both had Aguila brass cased 9mm ammo for under $200 / K. I ordered 1500 rounds earlier this week for $0.21 per round, shipped.

Back
Top Bottom