• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In case you were wondering...

Yep. I don't know if he's going to do anything with them in the studio, but I heard on the radio that he's going to be touring with them to fill in for Johnson, who is having throat problems.

You want to talk about a singer that sounds aweful live? Ever seen a Crue concert?
No I never made it to a Crue show. I hope they just redo the old songs and especially the Bon Scott songs. Please don't punish us with new songs..

Ohhh hahahaha gotcha!!

Oh that wiring kit was so wrong for the car...the correct one is like $70 lol
Sounds like another 30 pack! LOL

Well I'm glad Axl is now gainfully employed but they don't need to wait on me to buy a ticket. Lemmy is dead. So my concert going days are probably done.
Yeah, I don't know how I feel about it. I love GNR and AC/DC but a combination of the two is iffy.

No I never made it to a Crue show. I hope they just redo the old songs and especially the Bon Scott songs. Please don't punish us with new songs..
Between the AC/DC and GNR back catalog surely to god they won't try to play any new originals! LOL If they do though, it'll give us a chance to go take a piss and not miss anything good.

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about it. I love GNR and AC/DC but a combination of the two is iffy.

Between the AC/DC and GNR back catalog surely to god they won't try to play any new originals! LOL If they do though, it'll give us a chance to go take a piss and not miss anything good.
Hahaha Daddy said he'd do it bc there's a 7 minute YouTube video for it....all I gotta pay him is a night of two with Wadpirtle lol

For real! When I ride around down here on the weekends I have to listen to FM ( since there's no decent AM talk radio on weekend and our Sirious radio is long since expired) But there are decent stations out of Jacksonville and 95.5 out of Savannah. But she I hear " Coming right back with new music from..." I hit the button immediately. I might sound like an old fart but there is no good new music. And we now have at least 40 years and probably closer to 50 years of good music to pick from. So why push it?

Back
Top Bottom