• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inconsiderate people

There was a very elderly man at Publix the other day. His son, I assume, pulled up the van to the front door and then was helping him get into the van. While coming out of the front doorway in his wheel chair, several of us stopped to let him get through. Then this asshole comes and says excuse me then proceeds onward .... literally bobbing and weaving around us to the point where the old man had to stop for this dick. I just shook my head.

I've experienced this first hand !!! I spent 3 months in a wheelchair.
Sad.

In the last 3 days I have had this happen twice. Sunday in burger joint place was crowded. People in front of me were yapping n laughing. Their time to order and now they got to look at the menu and talk amongst themselves about what to get. I timed it. Took them 7 minutes for 4 people to order. This morning in biscuit place guy in front has to look at menu and then at all the food before he can make his mind up. Drives me bananas. Im really running out of patience as I get older.

Pass GAS like I do it speeds things up real fast. Must I tell you everything.
Plus I am retired so I dilly dally for a long time just to piss people off.

Sounds ridiculous but standing in line at Upcountry Provisions in Travelers Rest is a nightmare. When the baby coddlers bend over and beg their little sweet darlings to make a decision on what type of sammich they want to have for lunch, holding up everyone else, and the little shytebirds whine and moan about every detail, I want to throttle all of them.

They are your ****ing satanic spawn! You ****ing raised them! You know what the little shytebirds will and will not eat because you have indulged them every ****ing waking minute of the their pampered little worthless lives! Just order the God-damned PB&Js and be done with it you spineless bitch!

Rant over. Whew. That felt good

No one considers their fellow man, it's all about self. Why do you think people love FBook? Self-worship.
“For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/1/2ti.3.2.kjv

I’m patient, definitely don’t need any trouble, so I stay pretty quiet, but not unobservant. I see it everywhere and as was posted above, it’s all about “ME’. It seems that’s what this country has become, no longer how may I help my neighbor, now it’s total ignorance or lack of consideration for anyone except themselves. You see it on the road, in the stores, in our schools and any other public area.

Back
Top Bottom