• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inconsiderate people

Just got back from Publix. I was the tenth car in line at the customer crossing to the parking lot. Traffic was a bitch in my lane for ten minutes until it was my turn to drive around 'this pint sized bastard having a animated conversation on his cell phone'

Sounds ridiculous but standing in line at Upcountry Provisions in Travelers Rest is a nightmare. When the baby coddlers bend over and beg their little sweet darlings to make a decision on what type of sammich they want to have for lunch, holding up everyone else, and the little shytebirds whine and moan about every detail, I want to throttle all of them.

They are your ****ing satanic spawn! You ****ing raised them! You know what the little shytebirds will and will not eat because you have indulged them every ****ing waking minute of the their pampered little worthless lives! Just order the God-damned PB&Js and be done with it you spineless *****!

Rant over. Whew. That felt good
LOL!!

Welcome to my reality. Wife cant choose and takes forever. I will text her the menus on the way. Adhd and too many choices. Her worst nightmare but I love her anyway.

Back
Top Bottom