• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Input on F-150 crew cab

Crew Cab F-150

• Total voters
Tundras are just so ugly

Rather is be ugly than in the shop all the time for repairs.

global.fncstatic.com_static_managed_img_Leisure_2009_bass_pro_shops_tundra.jpg

The previous gens look great lifted too.

carphotos.cardomain.com_ride_images_4_390_661_38472830002_large.jpg

Ok thread revival - been looking around. What color, and magnetic gray accent or no?
I went with magnetic all around a few months ago. It's a XL SCrew 2.7 sport. The SCrew was the best thing for my family. I preferred black, but the dealer didn't have it with everything I wanted plus options for $32K even. The XLT was $35-37K and I didn't care for the touch power tech / touch screen for the price.

20160306_172325.jpg

I went with magnetic all around a few months ago. It's a XL SCrew 2.7 sport. The SCrew was the best thing for my family. I preferred black, but the dealer didn't have it with everything I wanted plus options for $32K even. The XLT was $35-37K and I didn't care for the touch power tech / touch screen for the price.

View attachment 700901

Nice looking truck. I like the chrome package and nav in the xlt. Sooooo... I wouldn't mind spending the extra. Need an in dash nav. Using my phone's audio nav (not holding it, just listening while it sits on the passenger seat) doesn't really help - I blew by the meeting place for my gun purchase on Friday, TWICE...

Navigation is one of those things that I just can't pay for in a car given how the nav SD card will be obsolete the second the roads change, and any updated nav SD card from the dealer will not be free. Google Maps will update for free over wifi. But that screen does look nice though.

Back
Top Bottom