• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Intentionally buying firearms or ammo with the intent to profit w/out an FFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustind3366

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Not trying to beat a dead horse here or anything, but, let's say hypothetically that someone bought 500 rounds of ammo from GA ARMs for $125 on Monday, only with the intention to re-sell it on Tuesday for $250, is this legal?

Let's put a firearm in the equation. Is this legal?

I would at least assume that there's some kind of tax fraud that would be taken into consideration as well since I would doubt that the original purchase is failing to report the earned income on their state/federal taxes.

Please chime in with any information. Thanks.

Last edited:
I say someone that works for the I.R.S should see what they are doing!!! AND make an example out of them!!!

OH wait didn't one state arrested some lady for buying guns and selling them for a profit????

LOL, dude, ur obsessed with people flipping the GA Arms ammo!!! :lol:

Let it go bud, not saying I agree with it, but there is nothing you can do other than hoping it doesn't sell

LOL, dude, ur obsessed with people flipping the GA Arms ammo!!! :lol:

Let it go bud, not saying I agree with it, but there is nothing you can do other than hoping it doesn't sell

Lol. I understand, but from a legal stand point, if the person admits that they are purchasing this ammo with the intent to re-distribute at a 100% markup, without an FFL and without being a legitimate businesss, is this illegal? This is exactly why their site lists that they are out of EVERYTHING!

Lol. I understand, but from a legal stand point, if the person admits that they are purchasing this ammo with the intent to re-distribute at a 100% markup, without an FFL and without being a legitimate businesss, is this illegal? This is exactly why their site lists that they are out of EVERYTHING!

ILLEGAL!!!!!

Lady in another state was arrested for buying guns and re-selling them for profit!!!!

This goes with ammo also

I have pretty much quit checking the classifieds. Everybody wants stuff more than I am willing to hunt and look for it. I hate to say it but the classified are more of click and laugh lately, it reminds me of armslist. I do enjoy reading what people have to say about a lot of other stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom