• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting call from a Savannah detective

The brothers wasn't fighting. My friend, who I had to force off of another guy before that guys friend shot him, was brothers with the deputy who cited me.

So I very possibly save his brother from getting shot, all the witnesses corroborate this, and he still cites me. After lying to me in the first place.
So, the guy that pulled the gun and the Deputy are brothers?

So, the guy that pulled the gun and the Deputy are brothers?
NO. My friend, who I pulled off of a random guy at the party (they were locked up, both exhausted but refusing to let each other go) while we had a rifle pointed at us, and was finally able to drag his dumbass out of there, is brothers with the deputy who ended up investigating it all the next day.

On the phone he was all thanking me for being there, and having his brothers back. But he hid the fact, he was given instructions to just cite everyone there with disorderly.

If I was smart, I would have just told him on the phone I was not interested in discussing my night with him. Would have saved myself $200 and a disorderly on my clean record.

Unrelated but made me think of this: one night years ago, a telemarketer called my home and asked for me by name. I replied, “Who is this and how did you know the deceased?” The telemarketer was like whaaaaaaa?!?!? I said, “Sir you have called an active murder scene. I’ll ask you again, what is your name and how did you know the victim?!!!” Pretty sure he **** his pants before he hung up like a lil bitch. Haha.

Unrelated but made me think of this: one night years ago, a telemarketer called my home and asked for me by name. I replied, “Who is this and how did you know the deceased?” The telemarketer was like whaaaaaaa?!?!? I said, “Sir you have called an active murder scene. I’ll ask you again, what is your name and how did you know the victim?!!!” Pretty sure he **** his pants before he hung up like a lil bitch. Haha.
im going to use that..*with your(you're,yer,youins) permission of course!

Why would one enrich the coffers of a lawyer?

There is an easier path. "I have nothing to say and assert my right to remain silent."
even better, I am an old senile bastard and don't even remember breakfast, let alone something that happened years ago. Good luck with your investigation.

Back
Top Bottom