• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting call from a Savannah detective

If you are sure that the person contacting you really is a cop (because anybody could pretend to be a cop and lie to you over the phone)

then I would tell the cop everything you know about who you sold the gun to, and when.

You should help find a murderer; help get a killer convicted.
Always remember Karma rule #1

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED

I helped the police out one time when I was young and dumb.

Was at a big party where a fight broke out. Cops never show up that night, but next day I get a call from my friends brother who is a cop. He says he knows I was at the party and ask if I can come give a statement.

I told him on the phone that yeah I was there, and all I did was help break up the fight. If anything I was a peace keeper. He tells me he believes me 100% because that's exactly what he's heard from other witnesses who had already gave statements. And he just wanted me to come in and give a statement, assured me I wasn't in any trouble or anything. (Lying bitch)

So like a dumbass I go give my statement. He thanks me, he agrees that it was a good thing I was there because according to multiple statements I helped separate the main fight, the two biggest dudes fighting. (one of them the deputies brother, who it's very possible I saved his life that night).

Then him and his coworkers offer me a job, say they could use a young big guy like me at the jail.

Then they charge me with disorderly conduct, they say they really hate to do it but that's just what they're doing, charging everyone at the party with disorderly.

So **** no, I don't care who is dead or dying, I'll never help the police again.

I helped the police out one time when I was young and dumb.

Was at a big party where a fight broke out. Cops never show up that night, but next day I get a call from my friends brother who is a cop. He says he knows I was at the party and ask if I can come give a statement.

I told him on the phone that yeah I was there, and all I did was help break up the fight. If anything I was a peace keeper. He tells me he believes me 100% because that's exactly what he's heard from other witnesses who had already gave statements. And he just wanted me to come in and give a statement, assured me I wasn't in any trouble or anything. (Lying bitch)

So like a dumbass I go give my statement. He thanks me, he agrees that it was a good thing I was there because according to multiple statements I helped separate the main fight, the two biggest dudes fighting. (one of them his brother, who it's very possible I saved his life that night).

Then him and his coworkers offer me a job, say they could use a young big guy like me at the jail.

Then they charge me with disorderly conduct, they say they really hate to do it but that's just what they're doing, charging everyone at the party with disorderly.

So **** no, I don't care who is dead or dying, I'll never help the police again.
Bruh....NEVER EVER stop 2 biological brothers from fighting.

Bruh....NEVER EVER stop 2 biological brothers from fighting.
The brothers wasn't fighting. My friend, who I had to force off of another guy before that guys friend shot him, was brothers with the deputy who cited me.

So I very possibly save his brother from getting shot, all the witnesses corroborate this, and he still cites me. After lying to me in the first place.

FFL required to keep 4473 for 20 years.

not any more. A dealer is required to keep them forever, or if they go out of business, turn them over to ATF

Back
Top Bottom