• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Internet going down for a few months.

I say we load up the pick ups with fishing poles and gunz & ammo, head to the woods to do a good day of old fashion fishing and shooting !! Put a few soft drinks in the cooler…maybe a couple of beer…… Some chips/dip.
We would have it made ! No phone ringing to tell you it’s time to do this or that. No way for the wife to call and say you need to come home because of some emergency!! :becky: :dance:
I don’t have cell service at my house (Thank the Lord) and the internet comes through the landline. City folks come up to the mountains to visit and “get away from it all“ but when they find out their phone doesn’t work and the internet is slower than molasses in winter they realize they really don’t want to get away from it all.

We live in an age where one political party operates with a
“what can we get away with” mentality.

White house liar/spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre will not admit the sky is blue on a clear and sunny day, and most of the major media is covering for them.

Democracy dies in darkness. Imagine the things the government could inflict upon us if they felt there would be no reporting and no push-back.
Is the suggestion that they have operated more within the boundaries since the internet?

Wouldn't bother me 1 bit, only thing that would suck would be not being able to get on ODT. But, I would use the time to teach my wife and son how to properly clean there weapons, how to conduct proper ambushes in our neighborhood, best place to set up the ambush, how to sweep our home for intruders, set up hand and arm signals for our family to use. I would also get to the 2 storage rooms in my house that I have not stepped into in at least 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom