• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Internet going down for a few months.

Not at all. Where are the guardrails if all communication was terminated for a few months…. News, cellphones, facebook, twitter.

If they knew that was going to happen ahead of time. What would they want to do if they knew that nobody would find out till pandora was out of the box.

Ooops too late
What did they do before?
I'm confident if the internet goes down for a couple months, further abuse by the government will be the last thing on our worry list.

What did they do before?
I'm confident if the internet goes down for a couple months, further abuse by the government will be the last thing on our worry list.
Just consider how the government colluded with twitter. You know if they did it with twitter. They did it with every other major media and social platform.

What would they do if there were to be zero reporting or communications tor a few months What do you think they would try to get away with?

Just consider how the government colluded with twitter. You know if they did it with twitter. They did it with every other major media and social platform.

What would they do if there were to be zero reporting or communications tor a few months What do you think they would try to get away with?
So you're saying that they would lose some of their allies? I agree. :)

I know this would be catastrophic and all, but I'm amused with the idea of very young people trying to figure out how to write a check and send it in to pay their bills. I just question how many people never learned to write a check or use the postal service. I'm sure the world would be on fire before it got to that.

I know this would be catastrophic and all, but I'm amused with the idea of very young people trying to figure out how to write a check and send it in to pay their bills. I just question how many people never learned to write a check or use the postal service. I'm sure the world would be on fire before it got to that.
The FB, X, Tik Tok, Instagram and gaming crowd would commit suicide in masses. No Door Dash, Uber, delivery services etc. would send the urban metro population into chaos. The nearest gas station for me is 16 miles and 30 minutes to town so I don’t use nor care about any of those services. ODT is a fun distraction when I’m not doing anything else so that and Amazon would be about all I would miss.

Back
Top Bottom