• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Investing, who can help me lose my money?

I did similar on the height of covid. I blindly just bought stuff. I made a lot of money but didn’t know when to sell so I also lost a lot of money. In the end I have not lost my initial investment.

I also bough world com stock in the late 90’s I think. I bought the day before they completely crashed

I've had a brokerage account since the 80's. No internet and you paid commissions. Didn't trade much. Only owned familiar names. Then came the internet and eventually free trades. Have experienced several bear markets. Taught me one thing. The more I think I know, the more I realize I don't know. I know I am older now and don't need to be too risky. I now use an advisor for about half of my finances. I don't pay attention to the markets much anymore. I am positioned to weather the storms.

I did similar on the height of covid. I blindly just bought stuff. I made a lot of money but didn’t know when to sell so I also lost a lot of money. In the end I have not lost my initial investment.

I also bough world com stock in the late 90’s I think. I bought the day before they completely crashed
Just seen your post...I owned World Com too. Lying MFer. Lesson learned

Buy a S&P 500 ETF and ignore it until you need the money. Or if you want to be more active/gamble, I think bank stocks are taking it on the nose right now, and are probably marked down more than the actual risk.

Back
Top Bottom