• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRON MAIDEN

I used work to the concerts at Lakewood for 3 summers. Hot and miserable mid summer heat and humidity with no wind whatsoever. I did get to see some really cool shows though. Godsmack puts on the best show of all the performers I've seen in that time

Bruce makes a helluva ESB.
img_0948.jpg

I found some in Whole Foods just before Christmas in Alpharetta. It’s pretty good beer, they also brew a darker bear as well, but haven’t found that one yet. Looking at your avatar, havevyou tried the Motörhead Jack Danials. Hard to find and not cheap, but a great Whiskey.

I found some in Whole Foods just before Christmas in Alpharetta. It’s pretty good beer, they also brew a darker bear as well, but haven’t found that one yet. Looking at your avatar, havevyou tried the Motörhead Jack Danials. Hard to find and not cheap, but a great Whiskey.

I don't even know if we have a Whole Foods in the Athens area, but I'll keep searching.
I haven't tried the Motorhead Jack either.......

I don't even know if we have a Whole Foods in the Athens area, but I'll keep searching.
I haven't tried the Motorhead Jack either.......

If you’re in the Athens area, ride over to Pendergrass and go to All ‘N Good spirits. It’s right on 129. Ask for Mike. If he doesn’t have Trooper, he’ll order it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i have 6-7 old sets of stubs from days of yore....I wouldn’t mind adding another set to the collection ! Who is opening or do we know yet?

Back
Top Bottom