• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRS Audit

crippen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
So I’m getting audited!

I’ve got a great accountant who I have used since the beginning and we are on the up and up. Pretty sure I’ll come out ok but man am I dreading the process!!! Pray for favor and a speedy resolution. We haven’t even started yet and im ready for it to be over!

Imagine living in a country where you do everything by the book and you still can't sleep at night because the arms of tyranny are long and lonely. That's where we are.
Tis’ why they are being armed. Even they know we are at enough of a tipping point to answer the door with fire and lead.

Imagine living in a country where you do everything by the book and you still can't sleep at night because the arms of tyranny are long and lonely. That's where we are.
I get what you are saying and I will worry some, maybe even alot when I am awake, but it's going to take much more than and audit to keep me up at night. :lol:

So I’m getting audited!

I’ve got a great accountant who I have used since the beginning and we are on the up and up. Pretty sure I’ll come out ok but man am I dreading the process!!! Pray for favor and a speedy resolution. We haven’t even started yet and im ready for it to be over!
Let your accountant handle it. Do not attend the audit unless they require you to do so. This is a review of your financial information, not an interrogation or a fishing trip. Don’t give it the opportunity to turn into one.

Let your accountant handle it. Do not attend the audit unless they require you to do so. This is a review of your financial information, not an interrogation or a fishing trip. Don’t give it the opportunity to turn into one.
My accountant told me he went to a meeting with a client years ago and she started cussing out the agent. That was not an effective strategy!

Back
Top Bottom