• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it REALLY that hard?

0c2c68701927d50b8f73748b423e4e2e.jpg

No idea why I haven’t thrown these away

We found a couple of the flippers that would still take a charge and let the grand baby play with them.
She seems content and leaves our I phones alone. lol

Is it all that hard to post a pic of whatever you’re selling? Is it? Whip out the ole cell and crank out a photo. Make sure you include all the nasty junk on your floor or the bed that doesn’t look like it’s been made in months. Seriously, just post a pic...

What's even better than not posting pictures is the low light out of focus pictures. WTH?

I guess some folks think that a halfassed attempt is better than doing nothing, but it just show their true character.

Those folks are probably not worth dealing with.

No interior pictures of vehicles for sale? Nobody really cares that you left a couple of rotweillers locked up in there for a week.

The best are the idiots that will take a picture of the interior, but it doesn't include the Wore out raggedy seat of the driver's seat. lol If they are lying about that what else are they lying about.

I hate liars. Misrepresentation and omitting are Liberal words for lying.

Is it all that hard to post a pic of whatever you’re selling? Is it? Whip out the ole cell and crank out a photo. Make sure you include all the nasty junk on your floor or the bed that doesn’t look like it’s been made in months. Seriously, just post a pic...

Yes it really is that hard, so just use your imagination. lol

Potato phone pics are the best. It's like a surprise when you get to the meet. It's either a really nice example of the gun for sale in the ad or it's a complete and total piece of shyt, like the photographer. LOL! It's really not that difficult to take decent photos in 2019.

Potato phone pics are the best. It's like a surprise when you get to the meet. It's either a really nice example of the gun for sale in the ad or it's a complete and total piece of shyt, like the photographer. LOL! It's really not that difficult to take decent photos in 2019.

Didn't Obama make sure that everybody had an I Phone?

Back
Top Bottom