• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is NASCAR Dying?

I would say that the influx of Toyota and their money is the ONLY reason "Nascar" is still on TV or in any way a viable product.
At least they are paying American workers to build cars and trucks in the USA. The corporate money they brought in is huge.

Getting away from racing "stock cars" and now racing identical "templates" they call the "car of tomorrow" That will never appear on any street in any form where the only thing that's different is the badge on the grill was surely a hell of a lot more detrimental to the sport than bringing in more corporate money. Especially corporate money from a company that builds and sells as many quality cars in America and provides as many American jobs as Toyota.

Bowing to the politically correct crowd and not understanding that your sport was born of politically incorrect, stick it to the man, rebellion against authority, blue collar, Saturday night hell raisers doesn't help either.

The political correctness is so unacceptable......

I don't have anything against Danica particularly-but the way they have sucked up to her since day one is so unacceptable.

You would think that she cured cancer and AIDs and made sure no one ever starved again. Just silly.

(And wait until they have the first black guy who can make it around the track without wrecking every race..... It is gonna be super-retarded.)

I would say that the influx of Toyota and their money is the ONLY reason "Nascar" is still on TV or in any way a viable product.
At least they are paying American workers to build cars and trucks in the USA. The corporate money they brought in is huge.

Getting away from racing "stock cars" and now racing identical "templates" they call the "car of tomorrow" That will never appear on any street in any form where the only thing that's different is the badge on the grill was surely a hell of a lot more detrimental to the sport than bringing in more corporate money. Especially corporate money from a company that builds and sells as many quality cars in America and provides as many American jobs as Toyota.

Bowing to the politically correct crowd and not understanding that your sport was born of politically incorrect, stick it to the man, rebellion against authority, blue collar, Saturday night hell raisers doesn't help either.

This part of NASCAR really sickens me, NASCAR was an American sport, American car's, raced at American venues. Now I hear NASCAR is looking for other foreign manufacturers to join up in the sport!!

This part of NASCAR really sickens me, NASCAR was an American sport, American car's, raced at American venues. Now I hear NASCAR is looking for other foreign manufacturers to join up in the sport!!

Maybe they could get some Muslims involved?

How about some Trannys?

NASCAR Blows.

Maybe they could get some Muslims involved?

How about some Trannys?

NASCAR Blows.

Might as well! I doubt I'll ever go to another live NASCAR event! I do believe they have the tranny part down, Michael Waltrip! Have you saw him runnin' around like some kind of freak before the race?

Might as well! I doubt I'll ever go to another live NASCAR event! I do believe they have the tranny part down, Michael Waltrip! Have you saw him runnin' around like some kind of freak before the race?

That is true!

Waltrip has definitely got some stuff going on. He sounds gayer than hell.

If he hadn't won that Daytona 500 that one time, no one would even know who the hell he is.

Back
Top Bottom