• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is this a growing trend?

Extra mags??? I don't concern myself with those worthless items.
Now if it's missing extra clips then we've got a serious problem! :boxing:

Ad says," Has five magazines total." All are aftermarket or reduced capacity. Stole the good one out, saved these for another pistol, and passing crap along. Ad needs to read, "Pistol comes with no factory or high capacity mags." Got game ey?

anim_flush.gif

I got a lnib glock for sell. Like new in the box, no box, 1 clip. no marks looks barely shot. Has some glass bits enbeded in the slide but do not effect funcsion. $550 firm.

Rant:

Trade/sale, doesn't matter. Not just here but any gun site I'm seeing a growing trend.

The gun in question originally came with two or more magazines but now you get one during the trade/sale. I'm calling BS on this... You want to sell or trade your gun then don't hoard the extra mags or cleaning rods and or tools that come with the gun originally. What came with the gun should stay with the gun.

No drama, just rant.

All it is is drama.....

It kills me when someone asks on a Glock sale, "is this a blue label gun? Then where is the other magazine?" Id be willing to bet that a lot of people here on this site have more then one of the same gun so if they want to take 2 mags and list a gun with one what's the problem? If the ad says "comes with one mag" so what?

But this isn't drama....just a rant.....:(

Back
Top Bottom