• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is this a growing trend?

Is this a growing trend?

Rant:

Trade/sale, doesn't matter. Not just here but any gun site I'm seeing a growing trend.

The gun in question originally came with two or more magazines but now you get one during the trade/sale. I'm calling BS on this... You want to sell or trade your gun then don't hoard the extra mags or cleaning rods and or tools that come with the gun originally. What came with the gun should stay with the gun.

No drama, just rant.

what, whining? no that happens here everyday. definitely not a growing trend.

Last edited:
Its free enterprise people. If they withhold original items and ask retail, some yuppy could buy it. If no yuppys buy it, they drop the price to accomodate replacement of said items. If they dont adjust the price, then they spend the next several months relisting and bumping. Its their problem either way you look at it. You've got too much time on your hands if you're worrying about what everyone else "could" be withholding from THEIR ad.

if you want everything that comes with a new gun go to the gun store and buy a new gun. If you buy a used gun you get whatever the seller is offering at whatever price they set. If the price is too high for what you are getting, don't buy it. Good lord man.

Been there... done that... still do that....

Rant:

Trade/sale, doesn't matter. Not just here but any gun site I'm seeing a growing trend.

The gun in question originally came with two or more magazines but now you get one during the trade/sale. I'm calling BS on this... You want to sell or trade your gun then don't hoard the extra mags or cleaning rods and or tools that come with the gun originally. What came with the gun should stay with the gun.

No drama, just rant.
On a scale of 1-10, I'm going to have to give this rant.... a 3. (I'm feeling charitable).
What I hate is when you buy something and it comes with extra mags, grips, etc... It didn't come with all that originally! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom