• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this appropriate content for a 12 year old seventh grader?

What would you do

• Go scorched earth

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • No big deal

Votes: 50 79.4%
  • I like tacos but the kind made from buttplug juice

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B55AC93B-4BD7-4144-AB87-A6D9D782C385.gif

Those left wing public schools………

There's pictures of pot leafs everywhere. Talk about it openly. Kids always want to do what they're not supposed to. If you make a big deal about it. They'll just want to try it more. I'm not saying to tell your 12 year old to go rip a bong. But don't hide it
I’m not the hide it kinda dad, very open and free with both my kids, my issue was more of the context of it. It’s the small things that everyone says owe it will be ok and next thing you know it’s let’s let them change genders at school in the closet we made for them

Seriously, what was the context of the question?
Are biotic things living was the question and out next to the question was the pic above. There are millions and millions of plants in the world to choose from, why introduce this to a 7th grader when you have all the other options. Now if this were a drug prevention class no need to even post this. Context is everything here

So i was helping my son with his biology homework study guide and next to a question pertaining to living things was this image:
View attachment 4599959

No i am not a prude and those of you who have meet me will know. However i took major offense to this.

What say y’all??!!
I would take this pic to the school board and have my lawyer with me while they explained why they chose an illegal substance as their best depiction of a living thing. Everyone is not a marijuana user in this country. They call it dope where I come from. Weed, the only thing that gets fat chicks laid and skinny good looking chicks making piss poor decisions on who they date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom