• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this appropriate content for a 12 year old seventh grader?

What would you do

• Go scorched earth

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • No big deal

Votes: 50 79.4%
  • I like tacos but the kind made from buttplug juice

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are biotic things living was the question and out next to the question was the pic above. There are millions and millions of plants in the worl to choose from, why introduce this to a 7th grader when you have all the other options. Now if this were a drug prevention class no need to even post this. Context is everything here
'Are biotic things living?'
Was one of the multiple-choice answers 'Puff-puff-pass?'

So i was helping my son with his biology homework study guide and next to a question pertaining to living things was this image:
View attachment 4599959

No i am not a prude and those of you who have meet me will know. However i took major offense to this.

What say y’all??!!
I’m more concerned with the teacher that admitted to antifa indoctrination of his students for three years, getting released but still getting paid. Or elementary teachers grooming kids to be gay or worse sexually assaulted. If I had young children - Home School !

Attachments

• 4E0870F2-392D-43B2-95F8-7CFAEF73815F.png
    4E0870F2-392D-43B2-95F8-7CFAEF73815F.png
    759.8 KB · Views: 15
I’m assuming he’s in middle school sharing classes with 8th and 9th graders , it kinda sucks,be open minded and start discussions about big boy things it’s fixen to happen.i have a 32 year old and a 18 year old and they were so much more bull**** to deal with the younger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom