• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this the new Reloading "For Sale" section?

funny that I check the ammo section every day or two for components and often only check the reloading section every few days.

I've asked for a separate for sale section for reloading stuff (presses, dies, powder, bullets, brass, etc) but so far no dice. Right now it's scattered around ammo, accessories, and reloading questions section. :)

I do the same thing. I have bought quite a few things from ODT, but components is what I look for the most. I just found this section recently. It would be nice to have a components section.

funny that I check the ammo section every day or two for components and often only check the reloading section every few days.

I've asked for a separate for sale section for reloading stuff (presses, dies, powder, bullets, brass, etc) but so far no dice. Right now it's scattered around ammo, accessories, and reloading questions section. :)

A separate Reloading Components forum to buy/sell/trade is something that has been discussed and sounds like it will happen.

If you go into the section for Ammunition listings and do a search, you can filter it for reloading components. You don't have to scroll through the entire section.
Bear in mind that this entire website is not being run for the benefit of the traders; it is being run to generate revenue for the owners. Unless the change adds sufficient new revenue for the owners, it will not happen.

Back
Top Bottom