• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

Their going to relax some of the standards. So people who are/were eligible have an easier time/ can forgo some of the mandatory training if they let it lapse the previous year. Also allowing phone interviews vs in person. Not really much, but I'm sure they'll be flooded with applicants.
I believe it was Switzerland that I read about over two decades ago. They are officially a neutral country. But at the same time you can buy suppressors over the counter there. AND ...when you're legal age there you go to the gubment office sign whatever card and they issue you some version of Sig rifle and ammo. That's because according to them every adult is the militia. And that is Switzerland in the middle of Europe. So my question here would be why can't or couldn't Israel a country surrounded by countries that still want to eliminate it ARM THE CITIZENS?
Yeah they're doing it now but it should have been done before I was born.

I believe it was Switzerland that I read about over two decades ago. They are officially a neutral country. But at the same time you can buy suppressors over the counter there. AND ...when you're legal age there you go to the gubment office sign whatever card and they issue you some version of Sig rifle and ammo. That's because according to them every adult is the militia. And that is Switzerland in the middle of Europe. So my question here would be why can't or couldn't Israel a country surrounded by countries that still want to eliminate it ARM THE CITIZENS?
Yeah they're doing it now but it should have been done before I was born.

Yeah doesn’t make sense. Great point.

Back
Top Bottom