• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

I believe it was Switzerland that I read about over two decades ago. They are officially a neutral country. But at the same time you can buy suppressors over the counter there. AND ...when you're legal age there you go to the gubment office sign whatever card and they issue you some version of Sig rifle and ammo. That's because according to them every adult is the militia. And that is Switzerland in the middle of Europe. So my question here would be why can't or couldn't Israel a country surrounded by countries that still want to eliminate it ARM THE CITIZENS?
Yeah they're doing it now but it should have been done before I was born.
Because when the anti-christ comes you think people will have guns?

Complacency kills….

Have these people learned nothing from a history of thousands of years of different groups trying to exterminate them?
Which raises the question of why? Is it just a Muslim "thing" or have Jews found the secret to becoming universally disliked? Or, is that really a reason?

No anti-Semitism here, just wondering.

Which raises the question of why? Is it just a Muslim "thing" or have Jews found the secret to becoming universally disliked? Or, is that really a reason?

I mean, they've been exiled from 106 countries over the years. I'm sure there's some info there that could tell you something

I love the USA. I hate the US gov and their Leftist army of lunatics. They're willingly destroying everything because of feelings
Feelings, nothing more than feelings
trying to forget my feelings of love
teardrops rolling down my face
trying to forget my feelings of love

Blah, blah, blah. Even the song sounds like libertards horse sh**!

🤣🤣🤣

It's all over the Temple Mount. It been built over one over the other. Not only is it a holy site for Jews and Christians, it's a holy site for Muslims as well. It been tore down and built over by different religions groups many times over the years. Some believe it covers the Ark of the Covenant. That's only speculation. The Crusaders believed it held untold riches and tunneled under it looking for gold. To make a long story short it the holy site for Jews, Christians and Muslims. That's the main reason why the Muslim people want that land so bad.

Back
Top Bottom