• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

I support the Jews 100% because my religion says to pray for his people. The word Israel means ( Struggle with God ). Personally I wouldn't give two pennies for the dirt and rock it's all built on but it is a holy place.
We should pray for peace and for their salvation, but as of right now they are going to hell unless they accept Jesus Christ. They have hatred of Jesus and use Christians to further their goal for the anti-christ. The Chosen people are Christians that accepted Jesus Christ!

Who the Jews. No they don't. They only fight over that piece of dirt because it was given to them by God himself. They just keep to themselves and do their thing. They only wage war when their country is threatened.
They can fight for whatever they want, what sucks that innocent people will die

They can fight for whatever they want, what sucks that innocent people will die
Not if all the evil bastards would just leave them alone. When’s the last time Israel started some junk over nothing? They’re a worthy ally that I hope will clear out the threat at hand. Until the next bunch’a radicals tries this bs.

Not if all the evil bastards would just leave them alone. When’s the last time Israel started some junk over nothing? They’re a worthy ally that I hope will clear out the threat at hand. Until the next bunch’a radicals tries this bs.
Both of them have evil in their hearts, the problem both sides have innocent civilians. Most are trapped and cannot leave the buildings because they are held hostage. So israel will level those buildings with innocents

Back
Top Bottom