• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

You don’t think we should be defending Isreal? I mean ok I’m Jewish I have many friends who still have family over there well they did they are all dead she lost 11 cousins aunts uncle’s 3 babies under a year triplets. And if your a Christian isint it your obligation to defend the Jews is that not clearly in the Bible . So tell me . And hey I’m 100% not attacking you you are entitled to your own views I’m just curious how you see it. Be safe shoot straight
No

You don’t think we should be defending Isreal? I mean ok I’m Jewish I have many friends who still have family over there well they did they are all dead she lost 11 cousins aunts uncle’s 3 babies under a year triplets. And if your a Christian isint it your obligation to defend the Jews is that not clearly in the Bible . So tell me . And hey I’m 100% not attacking you you are entitled to your own views I’m just curious how you see it. Be safe shoot straight
That's a big information request considering you're referencing this comment VVV about the left wing lunatics here and try to make it about Israel
I love the USA. I hate the US gov and their Leftist army of lunatics. They're willingly destroying everything because of feelings
So let me respond.
I never said "we" shouldn't be defending Israel, you got me confused with somebody else. Israel is quite capable of defending itself. If you're concerned jump on a flight and have at it, don't try to high road me
It's not my obligation to defend anyone except my loved ones and myself here in my own country. If someone is unwilling to defend themselves with all the support imaginable to make it possible then it's on them.
You carry your own water

That's a big information request considering you're referencing this comment VVV about the left wing lunatics here and try to make it about Israel

So let me respond.
I never said "we" shouldn't be defending Israel, you got me confused with somebody else. Israel is quite capable of defending itself. If you're concerned jump on a flight and have at it, don't try to high road me
It's not my obligation to defend anyone except my loved ones and myself here in my own country. If someone is unwilling to defend themselves with all the support imaginable to make it possible then it's on them.
You carry your own water
they will guilt trip you to fight for his people while hes on his couch, the audacity

they will guilt trip you to fight for his people while hes on his couch, the audacity
First of I will not guilt anyone and sit on a couch second of all if I could go I would but since I’m in hospice dieing from end stage congestive heart failure oh wait to back it up I have end stage kidney failure so you don’t know me but sure did a good job assuming who I am oh wait served in the marine corps oops. All I was saying is as a human being what is going on is beyond wrong and I would hope if you were fighting for your life and your families you might want some help to…. I don’t get y’all but that’s all good your certainly entitled to your opinion and if you fought any of this your more then welcome to come visit every Monday we’d and Friday at Dyalisis I will be the 59 year old that looks like he’s 80 now

Back
Top Bottom