It Came IN!!!

JDG.

Default rank 5000+ posts
Silent Professional
165   0
Reaction score
My correction letter :(

Forgot to put the word "living" on my form 1. Owell Ill be gone for a bit that shoould have a nice stamp waiting for me when I get home. What sucks is my four other forms say the same thing. OOOPs.

Dang dude! how long has it been since check cashed for you so far?

- - - Updated - - -

Dang. I was wondering what the hold up was. Don't worry you will have it soon. Then you will be in the same boat as me... Buying other guns to suppress ! I've gone and done it again.

Bought a new host or can?

I mailed it Jan 17 so bout 2 weeks after than since they cashed my check. Should have it back in 2 weeks or less. Puts me at about 6 months I have plenty to suppress and pleny of cans to play now. 3 sbr's and 3 cans. well the dealer has them :(

I hope so. I hope it gets faster. My sdn-6 is my last and its going to be a long wait. still waiting to get it transfered to the dealer.

My can hasn't been made yet so I got a 3 month wait before it even touches my dealers hands. This is gonna suck.

My can hasn't been made yet so I got a 3 month wait before it even touches my dealers hands. This is gonna suck.

I was going to get that too! Cherokee gun and pawn has them in stock now or they should! I talked to them 4 weeks ago and they said new shipment should be in next couple weeks. I ended up deciding I never go 762 so I went and got the m4-2000. Oh well no need for a 308 since I never will have one.

Back
Top Bottom