It Came IN!!!

300blk! Sbr sub sonic, yes please. Otherwise id would of gotten the m2k myself

Hey do you own any SBR? whats the shortest? I got a colt 6920, and I registered it to be a SBR. Now I'm deciding on a length... colt 6933 (11.5") or MK18 (10.3") you think the 10.3" will run without problems?

Buy quality and you'll have no problems. Bravo Company, Daniel Defense, noveske, colt. My personal goto gun is a 11.5 upper with a bcm barrel and blem upper. No issues whatsoever suppressed or unsuppressed.

Buy quality and you'll have no problems. Bravo Company, Daniel Defense, noveske, colt. My personal goto gun is a 11.5 upper with a bcm barrel and blem upper. No issues whatsoever suppressed or unsuppressed.

Well both is colt, just diff length and $400 price difference...

Hey do you own any SBR? whats the shortest? I got a colt 6920, and I registered it to be a SBR. Now I'm deciding on a length... colt 6933 (11.5") or MK18 (10.3") you think the 10.3" will run without problems?

This is my first stamp so I own three but only have possession of 0. The 556 will be 9.5, the 300blk will be 10.3, the 9mm will be 5.5. For 5.56 with use with a suppresor most companies warrant for 10.5" or greater due to greater baffle erosion. The 10.3/10.5 setup for me is awesome.

This is my first stamp so I own three but only have possession of 0. The 556 will be 9.5, the 300blk will be 10.3, the 9mm will be 5.5. For 5.56 with use with a suppresor most companies warrant for 10.5" or greater due to greater baffle erosion. The 10.3/10.5 setup for me is awesome.

That's not good if companies won't insure the 10.5" or lower... I guess I keep my 11.5" on preorder.

Well both is colt, just diff length and $400 price difference...

Sorry, missed that part. Is the mk18 from specialized armament? He's the only guy I know of with real colt mk18s. If its from him you'll be fine. If its a cut down 6920, I'd rather have the 6933. Overall, a lot of people prefer the 11.5. The extra inch of dwell time makes for less wear and tear. And the 6933 has a lighter barrel which is nice to save on some weight.

Sorry, missed that part. Is the mk18 from specialized armament? He's the only guy I know of with real colt mk18s. If its from him you'll be fine. If its a cut down 6920, I'd rather have the 6933. Overall, a lot of people prefer the 11.5. The extra inch of dwell time makes for less wear and tear. And the 6933 has a lighter barrel which is nice to save on some weight.

Yeah its from Specialized. He was the only place that I can find that sells it, I don't want a CLONE. :D I don't know if its worth it tho since most companies don't insure barrels shorter than 10.5". Please correct me if I'm wrong. Plus the sound reduction won't be as good as 11.5" since it is shorter...

Yeah looked at AAC, they do cover for 10" or higher but it also states "BAFFLE STRIKES which are not due to a defect in workmanship are not covered by this warranty."

Last edited:
Yeah its from Specialized. He was the only place that I can find that sells it, I don't want a CLONE. :D I don't know if its worth it tho since most companies don't insure barrels shorter than 10.5". Please correct me if I'm wrong. Plus the sound reduction won't be as good as 11.5" since it is shorter...

I think I'll save my $400 towards a new stamp and supressor. :D

I agree with No2 on this one. Unless you're a former SEAL or EOD guy and have an emotional attachment to the Mk18, I'd go with the 11.5. If you really want a Mk18 id get the DD Mk18mod1 clone.

Back
Top Bottom